The Mel Aviation CC-26 pilots headset
Friday | 18. October 2019.
With ground breaking features and unique design, the CC26 Active Noise Reduction commercial aviation headset offers superior protection, outstanding audio quality and maximum comfort, even on the longest of flights.
The Mel Aviation CC-26 pilots headset is designed specifically to meet the demands of professional pilots providing high class protection from continuous noise and excessive transient peaks. The monitored and controlled protection is through the use of class leading electronic ANR technology..
CC26 Headset features:
- Active Noise Reduction (ANR) utilising SonoklaraTM technology. Ambient noise reduced by up to 20dB
- Average daily sound dose management with audible exposure announcement on demand
- ANR power supplied from aircraft DC power supply with auto battery back up
- ANR on/off selection
- Received speech enhancement
- Independent left / right volume control
- Adjustable, lightweight and comfortable construction
- Fully adjustable microphone for left or right use
- Auto shutdown to extend battery life
- LED Power/ANR/Battery status indication
- Collapsible design to minimise storage requirements
- Clothing clip to enable secure fixing
- 3.5mm Aux input
- ETSO approval C139a and CE compliant
Exclusively available from Clement Clarke Communications
Contact: Nick Colman
+44 (0) 1787 373282
Please click to download our product datasheet