We have accreditations with all of the required industy bodies, and represent a number of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) – including B/E Aerospace, Winslow Liferaft Company, and Switlik.
In addition, we service the products of OEMs ranging from AOA to Zodiac Group and operate to a minimum standard turnaround time of five days. Our 24-hour aircraft on ground (AOG) service provides nose-to-tail support every day of the year.
For our commercial clients in civil aviation, such as Airbus and Boeing, we repair and overhaul the following equipment:
- Oxygen cylinders, regulators and crew masks
- Headsets, handsets and megaphones
- Fire extinguishers for cargo auxiliary power units (APUs) and engines
- Inflation systems, such as escae slides, life rafts, life jackets, cylinders and survival kits
- Waste systems including toilets, valves, pumps, filters and separators, waste tanks and water tanks
- Galley items including fridges, freezers, water boilers, coffee machines, trolleys and trash compactors
- Emergency beacons, ballast units, handsets, headsets and miscellaneous cabin equipment
- Oxygen cylinders
- Oxygen regulators and crew masks
- Headsets, ear defenders and communications
- Fire extinguishers for cargo, APUs, engines, plus hand held bottles (Halon 1211/1301; water glycol)