The information data and material contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about The MEL Group its subsidiaries and partners and the services that they offer.
Your access to the website is subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions and we therefore encourage you to click through to read the Terms and Conditions in full.
- to abide by all applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct when using the website and to be solely responsible for all things arising from your use of the website
- not to use the website in any way which might infringe any rights of any third party or give rise to a legal claim against The MEL Group by any third party
- not to damage, interfere with or disrupt access to the website or do anything that may interrupt or impair its functionality
- not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, through whatever means, to the website or other services or computer systems or areas of our, or any of our partners’, networks which are identified as restricted
- not to collect or store personal data about other users for commercial purposes;
- to respect the privacy of your fellow Internet users
- to provide true, accurate, complete and current information to us and notify us immediately of any change